Hello, Dear Friends! Popping in today to share another ESF Mixed Media Card. I tell you I am really have fun making these mixed media cards.
You have so much creative freedom and sometimes you know when the card does not turn out like you had imagined, well with mixed media I feel if you keep working and just try things it turns out even better. Like the card I am sharing today. When I first made the background page, I wasn't really happy with it but just adding the black edging made all the difference and I think the card turned out even better.
So what do you all think?
- ESF Texture
- Earth Safe Finishes Gesso
- Earth Safe Finishes pigment ink, permanent red, organic yellow,hot green
- Ann Butler Design Iridescents by ESF, Sheer Silver
- Earth Safe Finishes Chalk it Up, Cherry Jubilee, Key Lime
- Cardstock, screen/stencil, stickles, lace, black ink, color dauber, stamp.
- First cut a piece of white cardstock depending on the size of the card base you intend to use. My cardstock is 4 X 5. 25.
- Apply 2 layers of ESF Gesso. Let dry between layers
- Add color to the white base with ESF pigment ink and let dry. Love these pigment inks they are so concentrated that just a drop goes a long way.
- Then add texture. Here I added texture using a die cut and ESF Texture and let dry.
- Add color to the texture using ESF pigment inks and let dry.
- Edge the cardstock and texture with black ink using a dauber.
- Paint a piece of white cardstock with Ann Butler Design Iridescents by ESF. I used Sheer Silver and painted 3 layers to get the color I wanted.
- Stamp your image on the Iridescents colored paper.
- Color the image using ESF Chalk it Up paint and stickles.
- Finish the card with some layers and embellishments.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Love how this ESF Mixed Media Card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by............