Thursday, March 31, 2016
Sunday, March 20, 2016
Hello, Crafty Friends! stopping by today to share a ESF Canvas Art. I had a lot of fun creating this canvas and was very quick to put together.
1. First cover the canvas with a layer of ESF Gesso and let it dry.
2. Using ESF pigment ink I colored the canvas to give it depth.
3. Using a black marker I drew the design
4. Then added glitter and Ann Butler Designs Iridescents to the shoe
5. Next I added the ESF copper powder to the pillow and let it dry.
6. stamped an image to the corner of the canvas and added words to the canvas.
I hope you enjoyed this project.
Thanks for stopping by.........