Sunday, May 18, 2014

Teacher Appreciation with Faux Quilt Stamps

Hello everybody, today I want a share a project I made for my daughter's teachers as part of the Teacher's Appreciation Week. We absolutely love my daughter's school and what makes this school so amazing are the teacher's, they are truly wonderful and teach the kids so much. Its truly rewarding to see their little minds take off like they are, feel very blessed. So all the parents wanted to do something special for the teacher's to make them feel appreciated and as part of appreciation week I had prepared 5 question list which the kids were answer for each teacher and then I bounded those cute little answered sheets into a book for the teachers. I was pretty happy with the result.






These were very quick and easy to make, especially with Ann Butler's 1" faux quilt stamps and their unique no edge design.

First I arranged my faux quilt pattern on an acrylic block.

Then stamped my card stock.

In the empty squares I stamped some sentiments like "one of a kind", "you're appreciated", stapled the cover with the sheets and covered the staple with a embossed piece of cardstock. I then personalised each book with the teacher's name first letter using the Ann Butler's EZ De.s Flourishes 2" stamp set by kellycraft, put it on spellbinder's die cut and embellished them with want2scrap rhinestones, I also made some flourishes with stickles. Below are all the 10

Hope you enjoyed this project, I sure did enjoy making them. Thanks for stopping by...........


3 comments: