Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sweet Friend with Ann Butler Designs

A sweet hello to all you beautiful people, the end of the year always seems to be in fast forward mode to me and this year is no different......I am just not able to catch up :). But today I decided to make a card to share with you all.



Products used:
Ann Butler’s Faux Quilting Stamps by Unity Stamp Company - I used the 1" leaves all over
Ann Butler’s Earth Safe Paints
Crafter's Ink - Night
White and Green Cardstock

First I used Ann Butler Design's iridescent ink (lilac and green) on white cardstock and then stamped my image multiple times with crafter's ink. Once the images was dry I cut them out. I then arranged them on another piece of white cardstock, glued them and fussy cut a sentiment. My final step was to layer it on a green cardstock card base.

I like the colors and the way the card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.................

No comments:

Post a Comment