Saturday, February 28, 2015

Where Flowers Bloom...............


Hi, dear Friends today I am stopping by to share my very first tag. Here in WNY we have had a frigid February apparently its the coldest month in the recorded history now thats something!......so this gloomy weather had been making most of us here very gloomy and down so I decided to make something cheerful with a hopeful greeting that may be, just maybe the temperatures are going to get warmer soon. So here is the tag..........





Products Used:

So I started with beautiful tag I recieved from Ann Butler, I used the art daubers and colored the tag using sunshine, tangelo and canyon inks, I then stamped using the basket stamps with night ink color. Now came the making's clay, I rolled out a piece of clay and cut out the flower shapes, then colored them using  Colorbox Crafters by Ann Butler in Canyon, Tangelo,Sunshine, Limelight and used iridescents powders to give the flowers a beautiful shimmer. Then added some stemps and leaves with making's clay. I embossed the sentiment on makings clay and attached it to the top of the tag.



Hope you enjoyed this project and thanks for stopping by.........


1 comment: