Sunday, May 17, 2015

Another Faux Quilt Card

Hello All! looks like I cannot get enough of these faux quilted cards using Ann Butler Design Stamps. These stamps are just so perfect so without further chit chat here is the card I wanna share today.
I really liked the way this card turned out.

Products Used:


Ann Butler Crafter’s Ink by Clearsnap: Ocean Breeze, Canyon, limelight, Tangelo
Ann Butler 2″Faux Quilt Stamps by Unity Stamps
cardstock, glue, white embossing powder


First I stamped the faux quilt images on a white cardstock and then cut the image into 1/2″ strips
 




Now on a 4 by 5 inch cardstock I glued the strips horizontally and then again cut 1/2" strips on the 5" side. then on piece of 4 by 5 inch cardstock i staggered by strips came up with a quilted design.
Thanks for stopping by...........




No comments:

Post a Comment