Tuesday, January 26, 2016

DIY hairpin with Ann Butler Designs

Hello, Everybody! My goal and prayer for this year is positive thoughts at all times so with a toast to the power of positive thinking I wish you all a very Happy 2016. Today I want to share this quick DIY hairpin with Ann Butler Designs.

We were given a theme for this month which as you must have guessed is Fabric. Keeping that in mind I created this DIY hairpin with Ann Butler Designs products and fabric.

Products Used:
canvas fabric, lace, button and hot glue

Instructions:
Cut the canvas fabric in strips and roll it creating a flower. Use hot glue to glue the fabric. 
I then painted the flower using Ann Butler’s Designs Iridescents paints by ESF –  Sheer Russet and let dry. I absolutely love this product and reach out for it everytime.
Next paint the lace with Ann Butler Crafter’s Ink by Clearsnap in sunshine and hot glue it around the canvas flower and hot glue it to the hair pin.


 Thanks for stopping..................

No comments:

Post a Comment