Sunday, August 4, 2013

Celebrate........


Dear blog friends, today I have a very special card using the colors from the JustRite Color Challenge #102. The colors made me feel very warm and tender, so made this for my DH. I just received spellbinders elegant labels 4 in the mail so I had to use it, normally I have a rough sketch in mind before starting a card but this time it was the die I wanted to use for sure. Love spellbinder dies, they have just taken die cutting to another level and are so easy to use, cannot imagine making a card without them. I am slowly working on expanding my die collection, have a lot of the dies on my Christmas list already now all I need to do is impress DH with this cardJ. For my card I started out with cutting out the spellbinders elegant labels 4, stamped and embossed my image. After placing them on top of each other I felt the image was a little small for the die so customized my labels 4 piece by cutting a piece out from the center. I created a window using spellbinders majestic squares, just love this technique so easy and gives the card a third dimension. Fussy cut my stamped image and placed it in the center of my window. Embellished with some rhinestones and my card was ready. I spent about an hour on the project. Hope you all like it and thanks for stopping by…………….

Products used

stamps: JustRite Starburst Medallion Labels
Paper: DCWV
Accessories: Spellbinders elegant labels four, grand labels 4, majestic squares, want2 scrap rhinestones and pearls, foam dots.





 Entering this card in:

http://justritestampers.typepad.com/justrite-inspiration/2013/07/justrite-friday-challenge-102-color-inspiration.html

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/july-31st-anything-goes/








4 comments:

  1. Hi Vishu!

    Very neat card! The curls are something I have wanted to do but have not been brave enough...you curls are perfect!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an EXQUISITE and BEAUTIFUL card and fabulous opening/fold on front -- haven't tried this in years, but you've truly inspired me to try it again and now we have all these great dies to add to the beauty of the opening -- WOW! Hope you and your hubby have a lovely trip together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL card, so much beautiful detail. Your hubby will love this card and the surprise. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete