Ann Butler Crafter’s Ink by Clearsnap: Ocean Breeze and Berry
Ann Butler 2″Faux Quilt Stamps by Unity Stamps
Ann Butler's 1" EZ De's by Kellycraft
Craft Frame 8 X 10 by Deflecto
Cardstock, metal rings, 3 X4 calendar sheets for 2015, transparency, black sharpie
1. Stamp the cardstock using Ann Butler's crafter's ink and stamps to create beautiful background and attach the printed calendar sheets.
2. Cut your cardstock to insert into the frame
3. Stamp your design on the cardstock. This was really easy using Ann Butler Design's faux quilt stamps. These stamps just have endless possibilities......Loveeeeeee them.
4. Now I cut a sheet of transparency to fit into the frame and handwrote a quote. I love to read quotes and so I thought this would be the best way to add an inspirational quote everyday or month to inspire me when I look at the calendar.
5. Drilled two holes for the metal rings so I can hang the calendar sheets.