Hello Everybody!.....popping in today with a home decor piece using ESF products.
So how is everybody's summer coming along..........I am trying to do too many things at one time like most of us got to make the summer count.
Earth Safe Finishes Chalk It Up, English tea, Cherry Jubilee, key lime pie
Earth Safe Finishes Iridescents Sapphire
stamps, wooden tile, black ink
1. Apply 2 layers of Gesso on the wooden tile and let dry between layers.
2. Now apply ESF chalk it up english tea and let dry.
3. Take ESF Chalk it up on your craft mat and add a little water, now use baby wipes and dab the paint on you stamp image and stamp it on the wooden tile.
4. Using a black ink pad stamp your sentiment.
5. Paint a border using ESF iridescents, I used sapphire.
I absolutely loveeeee ESF products they are so much fun to work with and are so thick and rich in color, a little bit goes a long way definitely worth having in your craft stash. Hope you enjoyed this home decor piece with ESF products.
Thanks for stopping by...............