Saturday, March 1, 2014

Cards made with CCM images

February is here which means love is in the air.....and you could not say it better than the images released this month by Chi Chi Memories, after all a picture is worth a thousand words. The image sending my love was fun to color and made the card come together real fast. Thought of making a circular card because love knows no end.....hope I have inspired you to grab the image and share your creation.


There is something romantic about this card and a nice fit too since its valentine's day. I love this image. once i colored my image I layered my card with a lot of layers before setting my image in to give it the extra oopmf.....


I absolutely love all the images released this month especially this one as my daughter loves cupcakes. For my card I layered the base with cardstock and dies, inked this cutie with copic markers and framed it using the spellbinders marvelous squares.


This month's release has been my favorite every image is a cutie and versatile. For my card I used the image secret admirer inked her up and made this invitation for a surprise party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment